TUI Kids Club Host
Location: Europe & Worldwide
Business Sector: TUI Destination Services
Reports: Childcare Delivery Team Manager
Contract Terms: Seasonal Contract
Joining TUI as a Kids Club Host you will deliver amazing holidays for our youngest guests. You will make a huge difference to family holidays abroad by delivering an exciting and creative childcare programme of fun-filled and inspirational activities for kids up to the age of 12.
What you will be doing:
As a Kids Club Host you will work and live abroad in one of our destinations as part of an International Childcare Team in a fun but safe environment. You will also join in and support wider team events both daytime and evening such as Character Parades and party dances.
In addition to delivering Childcare, you will help to solve problems for guests and you will support the Destination Team to help all of our guests ‘Discover their smile’. You will be positive and use your skills and experience to ensure our Kids Club standards and procedures are followed at all times. You will be self-motivated and ready to step into a role to enhance our kid’s holidays.
What we are looking for:
- Ability to work and live abroad
- Experience of working with children in a professional environment
- Able to obtain a Childcare First Aid Certificate
- Fluent in English and Swedish or Norwegian
- Independent and flexible, willing to work variable hours in any of our Holiday Destinations
- Confident, fun and creative personality with the ability to work as part of an International Team
- Good standard of written and verbal communication skills, additional languages advantageous but not essential
- Able to attend Childcare Training in March or April
Working within the TUI Group:
TUI Destination Services is part of TUI Group, the world’s number one tourism business operating in 180 countries worldwide. Our 77,000 colleagues work hard to deliver our customer promise ‘Discover your smile’
Help us to Create Smiles and in return you will be rewarded with competitive benefits including salary, flights and accommodation. You will have the opportunity to learn language skills and build an international career as part of our exciting multi-cultural team.
How to apply:
You will be asked to answer some simple application questions and upload your CV. Apply as soon as possible to increase your chances to get a position.
If you have any questions regarding a job at TUI please contact us by mail on ******.
Please note that we can only receive applications through the link “Apply” below, and not by e-mail.